Sunday, February 22, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer

Finally taking a break from writing about horror movies, I have a brand spankin' new post that has nothing to do with Jason, Freddy, Michael or any other slasher you could think of. Unless you consider the Decepticons and Autobots to be slashers, then not only is this another slasher post but you also need to have your head checked.

That being said, it was reported that the new trailer for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen debuted in theaters last week with Friday the 13th (yes, I mentioned that movie again...sue me). I don't know where people are getting their information from because I sure as hell didn't see the trailer when I went. Either way, I was able to see it online just days later and let me just say, they definitely didn't skip out on the action. The entire trailer is pretty much just robots landing on Earth, robots breaking stuff, and robots making stuff explode (with the exception of Shia LaBeouf telling his movie dad to run and Meghan Fox yelling "SAMMM!"). Oh, and Egyptian pyramids... By the time all of the ruckus ended, REVENGE appears on the screen and I don't know about you but when I saw that I was like "Oh, damn". Anyway, with all of that said, I know I will still love this movie no amount of trailer ruckus is gonna change that. Here, check it out for yourselves. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen hits theaters on June 24, 2009.



By the way, I would just like to inform everyone reading that the word "Fallen" in the title does not refer to the autobots and decepticons that, well, died in the first movie. "The Fallen" is actually one individual robot named...The Fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment