Tuesday, February 10, 2009

H2 Official Poster

On the heels of my last post on recent horror movie remakes comes the official poster for H2, the anticipated sequel to Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween. Rob Zombie has gone on record saying that this movie will not be a remake of Halloween II and will be an original story. I had mixed feelings about his remake to begin with. I liked how it served as a prequel to the original because it took you back to when Michael Meyers was a child but something about the overall tone of the movie seemed a little off to me. I'm most likely gonna see this movie sooner or later but this poster doesn't really have that "YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" factor.

(DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS POINT IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE ZOMBIE REMAKE AND STILL PLAN ON SEEING IT)
I also don't see how this sequel is gonna work anyway considering the fact that Michael was pretty much shot right in the head at the end of the movie. Oh well. If they can somehow make another sequel after having Michael's head chopped off at the end of Halloween H20, I'm sure they can figure this out too.

H2 hits theaters August 28, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment