Friday, January 30, 2009

and so it begins...

So, this is my first real blog where I can talk about what I wanna talk about and have people read what I have to say. That being said, there is one thing in life that will never disappear and is usually a part of everyone's life. It has changed a lot since its creation and it will continue to change as the years go by. Any idea what I'm talking about? If not, its very simple....movies.

When I was younger, there were several movies that I loved to watch over and over again (those movies shall remain nameless...at least for now). As I got older, that library began to grow as I became more interested in that field and bought a whole mess of DVDs. In my room alone, there are at least 140 movies and/or TV shows on DVD. This random facsination with movies is what made me become a movie buff of sorts. I'm constantly finding myself on websites that deal with upcoming movies, movie reviews, trailers, etc.

So when I heard that I had to make a blog for one of my classes, I was like "Oh God, I have no idea what to make it about, its gonna suck." Then, as I was visiting one of the sites I usually visit for upcoming movie info (comingsoon.net), I had the brilliant idea of making my blog about upcoming movies and trailers...and there you have it. On this blog, you will find info on all the latest info on movies and tv that I find interesting since some of the stuff out there isn't that interetsing anyway. Stay tuned for more info on Hollywood's latest and upcoming blockbusters....

No comments:

Post a Comment